Welcome to MCM Competitive Classes
MCM Competitive Classes is initiative of My Career Mantra Pvt. Ltd. is preeminent and well-known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR. We are a pioneer when it comes to provide coaching classes and guidance to students aspiring for different competitive exams. The institute MCM (My Career Mantra) was founded in the year 2011. With an objective to provide quality education and coaching in a different, innovative and friendly learning environment in the challenging field of Competitive and Govt.Exams preparation.
Best Coaching for Bank, SSC, Railway in New Delhi
"MCM"a premium institute for SSC Exams Coaching (SSC CGL, SSC 10+, FCI, LDC, Mulitasking etc). Run by IIT-IIM alumni, it has 8 centres spread acoross Delhi/NCR. Having trained thousands of students over last few years, Career Power has maintained its track record of good results in SSC Exams and has become the first choice of students in Delhi/NCR for getting into governments jobs.
Persona Enhancement Classes in Delhi
We are running classesfor personality development and english classes also,You can Learn English Spoken, Banking and Railway. Viait www.mcmclasses.com for more details.
Preparation classes for IIT-PMT in New Delhi
If you are either persuing 12 or passes you can prepare for IIT-PMT examinations. We have Best Faculty for Engineering and Medical Students.Get qualified for IIT.
Thursday, 25 December 2014
Friday, 19 December 2014
- Extensive vocabulary
- Course concentrates on the areas that interest students
- Adjustable content
- Presentation Skills
- Group Discussion Skills
- Real world conversation
- Grammar sessions to reinforce learning
- Entertaining games & puzzles
- Evaluating the pronunciation
- Discussion to gain insight into current topics/affairs.
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
MCM Competitive Classes is organizing a free motivational seminar
on 12-Dec- 2014 at our Office branch ( H11, 2nd Floor, South
Extension-1, New Delhi),The seminar is uniquely structured to give you
learning and study experience like no other as you discover for your
self,Do you want to know the Meaning of Life and the Meaning of YOUR
Life in particular?
Do you feel you need to improve your professional career?
comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can
never prove how it got there. All great discoveries have involved such a
You will get all answers here in this seminar.
In Personality Development session objectives are:
1.To help students overcome their difficulties with English pronunciation.
2. Distinguish difference between writing and speaking English.
3. To enhance students ability to structure and deliver oral presentations in English.
TO Develop students confidence to
Now the easier days are gone,So must join the seminar because you have to be smart.
Monday, 8 December 2014
- Point your career in right Direction
- All Study Material For Free.
- Complete Study Material In English / Hindi.
- Maximum Classroom Hours
- Over 3 Months Rigorous Training
- Multiple Mock Tests and Doubt Sessions
- Special Need Based Classes for Specific Exams
- Regular Exam Alerts and Application For Assistance
- Mentor Ship Assistance for Successful Career
Address: - H11, 2nd Floor, South extension Part-1, New Delhi
Admission Helpline no. +919999380958
Monday, 1 December 2014
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) in a year for Clerical Cadre posts. The Common Written Examination is of objective type, total no. of questions is 200 and total marks is 200 and total time duration of 2 hours. There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the objective type exam.
IBPS Clerical Cadre Selection Procedure :
IBPS conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for selection of Clerical Cadre vacancies in the 20 Public Sector Banks. It is a great opportunity for candidate’s career in 20 Public Sector Banks through a Single Common Written Examination. The Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical Cadre posts will be conducted once in a year by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerks has been accepted by each of the 20 participating Public Sector Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) with the consent of the Government of India.
Contact Us for admission for Banking Coaching in South Exe-1 Delhi
Highlights of Our IBPS Coaching Program
- Regular face to face classes by our experts: In this classroom program, regular face to face classes are provided in a small size batch means no. of students per batch is limited to give a better interaction between students and teacher.
- Online Test Series: Since IBPS conducts CWE online, so we provide the same method of practice to adopt the examination environment. This online testing platform provides the real time practice and exposure to the CWE aspirants.
- Study Materials and Practice sets: We know that a regular practice is required to clear any banking exams. So after the class for a regular practicing approach, we provide study materials and practice sets to all students.
- Experienced & Talented Faculties: The faculty group at the Tara consists of leading academicians who are expert in his subject and having the teaching experienced of more than 5 years for different banking and other exams preparation.
- Quality Education: We know that quality determines, how much and how well students learn and the extent to which their education translates into a range of personal and social development benefits. So we never compromise with quality.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions: During the class, students can ask any question or doubt related to topics and preparation. But we know that some time students need some extra time, so we arrange doubt clearing session on regular basis.
- Regular Tips & Suggestions: Only the traditional way of teaching and classroom program are not sufficient to clear CWE, so why on regular basis we provides tips and suggestion to students regarding way of study, concentration etc.
- All important information related to IBPS CWE: We also provide detailed information like Educational Qualification, Age Eligibility Criteria, Method of Examination, Stages of Examination, Written Test, Common Interviews, Scheme of Examination, Scores, Cutoff Score, Procedure for applying online, tips and suggestion for IBPS CWE (Common Written Exam) for PO (Probationary Officer) and MT (Management Trainee).